This weeks Coffee & Markets podcast finds Pejman Yousefzadeh and myself joined by Mark Steyn, author of After America. We discuss whether a dystopian future is really upon us (and why in America this future might be particularly ugly), what needs to be done to prevent this future and more.
- ED DRISCOLL INTERVIEWS MARK STEYN about Steyn’s new book, After America, which picked a good week to… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Hugh Hewitt: Talking With Mark Steyn About “After America” (hughhewitt.com)
Latest posts by Kevin Holtsberry (see all)
- Collected Miscellany is now on Substack - June 17, 2021
- Arnold Kling on George Packer, David Hackett Fischer, Walter Russell Mead and America’s Four Traditions - June 9, 2021
- Reading, Re-reading and Reinventing Paul - June 9, 2021