Robert’s Rules of Innovation: A 10-Step Program for Corporate Survival
Innovation, the key to your company’s survival, must be encoded in your corporate DNA. It is an imperative—because you can bet your competitors are going at Innovation full-throttle.
Robert’s Rules of Innovation: A 10-Step Program for Corporate Survival chronicles decades’ worth of collective, invaluable experience contributed by Innovation guru Robert Brands and his international network of Innovate-For-Success experts. Much like Robert’s Rules of Order, which created order from chaos in meetings around the world, Robert’s Rules of Innovation sets a new standard for “doing” Innovation, equipping you with the principles needed to:
- Inspire, lead, and drive the process
- Manage risk, without letting fear of failure kill innovation
- Create a formalized New Product Development (NPD) process—an absolute must
- Convince others to work outside their comfort zone
- Build value for your Innovation
- Instill accountability—one of the most important of Robert’s Rules of Innovation
- Properly hire, train, and coach—to create, reinforce, and enhance your company’s culture and mindset
- Stay open to new ideas
- Observe, measure, and track NPD results—essential to optimal ROI
- Grow profitably, which benefits shareholders, stakeholders, employees, customers, and consumers
Let’s face it, whether you manage a multinational company or an entrepreneurial start-up, or if you are a manufacturer, distributor, service provider, supplier, retailer, or a not-for-profit, the pressures today—in terms of time, budget, everything—are unprecedented in our lifetimes. Robert’s Rules of Innovation introduces you to easy-to-implement, immediately useful world-class guidance for starting, nurturing, and profiting from a culture of sustained innovation in the work environment.
Get passionate about creativity. Prepare to unleash your team’s abilities. Create the next home-run new product. Do it all with the high-performance ideas found in Robert’s Rules of Innovation.